We’re a long established and trusted farmer owned co-operative right at the heart of the Scottish farming industry, with livestock auctions at the core of our business.
The business is commited to providing a comprehensive and highly efficient livestock marketing service for producers, based on the highest levels of integrity to satisfy the needs of both buyers and sellers.
With annual sales at Thainstone and Caithness in excess of £100 million selling around 300,000 sheep and 100,000 cattle. Our livestock sales are mainly commercial sales of Store, Breeding and Cull stock however we also hold special sales for Pedigree stock and Rare & Minority breeds. Aberdeen & Northern Marts’ auctions offer farmers an unrivalled opportunity to both showcase and sell high-quality livestock and source the very best livestock for their businesses.
- Trusted advice from our professional team ensuring the best returns for sellers
- Marketing through press advertising, catalogues, website and social media
- Guaranteed payment on day of sale
- Competetive commission rates with commission caps
- Excellent lairage facilities for stock, both before and after sale
- Recognised excellence in welfare standards
- Direct marketing – direct from farm to abattoir
- Professional valuation services
Rare & Minority Show and Sales
February 2017 - click to expand
15/02/2017 - 28/02/2017At Caithness Livestock Centre, Quoybrae, Watten, Wick KW1 5UN
March 2017 - click to expand
01/03/2017at Thainstone Centre, Inverurie AB51 5XZ
02/03/2017at Thainstone Centre, Inverurie. AB51 5XZ
03/03/2017at Thainstone Centre, Inverurie. AB51 5XZ
04/03/2017at Thainstone Centre, Inverurie. AB51 5XZ
06/03/2017at Caithness Livestock Centre, Quoybrae, Watten, Wick KW1 5UN
23/03/2017 - 24/03/2017at Thainstone Centre, Inverurie, AB51 5XZ